Admissions are based on the marks obtained at the previous qualifying examination and as per the rules and regulations stipulated by the Savitribai Phule Pune University and Govt. of Maharashtra. The prospectus with details of courses offered, eligibility criteria for admission and information about various departments, hostels, scholarships, and rules and regulations of the college is issued along with the application form.
Candidates seeking admission to any courses offered by this college should directly apply to the college, through the prescribed application form which can be obtained from the college store or can be downloaded from our website before the prescribed time period. Application form duly filled and accompanied by the required documentary evidences should be submitted to the College, before due date. The college authorities scrutinize the applications and prepare a merit list based on the marks obtained by the student. If selected, the candidate has to pay the required fee and report to the Head of respective departments’ immediately.
The candidates who have passed the bachelors degree examination in the respective subject with at least a second class are eligible to apply for the postgraduate course.
Students passing B.Sc. with Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Microbiology, Zoology, B.Sc. (Agriculture) and B.E. are also eligible to apply for M.Sc. Environmental Science.
Rules and Regulations
- All application should accompany the following attested copies of certificates.
- Marks list of qualifying examination.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the institute last attended.
- Passport size photograph.(latest)
- Admission is open to every eligible candidate.
- Tuition fee for foreign students is five times per academic year and other fees as prescribed.
- Student should comply with the ordinance of 157 of Savitribai Phule Pune University, regarding maintenance of discipline and good conduct.
- Admission to PG course is granted on the basis of the information furnished by the candidate in the application form. If the same is found to be wrong / inadequate / false, his or her admission will be liable to be cancelled.
- All admissions are subject to grant of eligibility certificate of University.
- Student coming from other Universities should submit migration certificate to the university.
Fees- As per university Rule