The Post Graduate Department of Commerce was established in 2009-2010. The department started M.Com course for students from rural area and created opportunity of P.G. level education. The department has introduced skill oriented course in Entrepreneurship Development and created an opportunity of employment. Department organizes commerce festival which creates awareness about bank, market and industry and also develops overall personality of students. The department has well qualified and experienced teaching staff. The department has six qualified faculty members.The faculty members are actively engaged in research and extension activities. Research papers have been published in international and national journals and also presented in the seminars and conferences. Faculties motivate and guide students for research project, which is mandatory for all commerce students.
|Sr.No||Name of Faculty||Designation &Qualification||Contact|
The M.Com. Course is of Two Years duration consisting of Two parts: Part I and Part II. Each part has Two Semesters. Thus M.Com. Course is of Four Semesters. For each Semester there are Four Papers of 100 marks each.
The student who has passed any Bachelors degree of this University or any other recognized University is eligible to be admitted to M.Com. Course.
- Four State level Seminar, 1 National Level Seminar conducted.
- Workshop taken on SET / NET / Research Project.
- Department introduced self finance M.Com. (Business Administration and Advanced Marketing Program in 2009-10)
- Two research projects are completed.
- Departmental Library facility.
- Every year department organizes Commerce Festival.
- Collaboration with various agencies.