The college provides the broadband Internet facilities to the various departments. Nearly 90% of the faculty is now well-acquainted with the Internet operation. The college has BSNL leased line Internet connectivity. Internet connection is provided in every administrative and academic department and library.
The library in Satral College is started with its establishment in 1998 . The College library is the main center of the student to carry out their scholastic activities and hence utmost care is taken to keep it open for the maximum number of days and hours. Each student is entitled to get two cards for lending the book to home for 7 days.
The college has well equipped library with Reference Section, Journal Section, Reading Hall Digital Library & Stack-Room. The library has unique collection of Encyclopedia, Handbooks, Reference books, Textbooks, Journals, CDs etc.
Each department also has its own library with textbooks & Reference books. The library uses ‘Vriddhi’ software. Circulation system of books is based on Bar- Code. Library is a part of institute-Intranet. Our aim is to increase Quality Books & Journals every year, and to motivate more and more number of Students & Staff to make use of Library facilities.
The college has a digital Language Laboratory with 10+1 computers and a Language lab Software. It helps in improving the communication skills and overall performance in English language among the students. It is also utilized for the training of the staff in spoken English
Earn and Learn
Earn and learn scheme has been introduced since the inception of the institution to provide education to economically weaker and deprived students. The scheme is allotted to the students as and when demanded. The committee monitors the activities of the scheme with the help of student representatives throughout the year. The students are assigned duties in library, laboratories, office, garden, security, etc.
Canteen committee meets once in a month to discuss various issues raised by the student representatives. Canteen committee members surprisingly visit canteen for checking the quality of food. The canteen supervisor is duly informed to take necessary steps for improvement.
Gymnasium and Playground
A separate gymnasium hall well-equipped with gymnastic and physical conditioning equipment is available solely for the students. This hall is also utilized for Table Tennis, Carom, Chess and Gymnastics etc. Not only regular activities but also sports are important in physical development of student. Sports activies include cricket, Football, Vollyball etc. Every year ,College organizes a sport week. The college has large play ground. It has a 400 M. running track available in campus for outdoor games and Cricket.
Students will have compulsory medical checkup as per the University directives. The schedule of the medical checkup is notified after the commencement of the first term. The college authorities have also made available the services of an Honorary Medical Officer, who shall be available in the nearby Pravara Rural Hospital, Loni.
Extra- curricular activities
Since intellectual development coupled with the overall personality development leads to the development of a dynamic and versatile students who can contribute meaningfully to industry and society, cultural activity are organized to explore the hidden talent among the student. These include annual gathering, welcome and send-off functions, Teacher’s day etc.
Library and Reading Hall :
- Library Space in Square Mtrs: - 1200 sq.ft.
- No. of Books-14681
- No. of Reference Books -1650
- No. of Journals / Periodicals -21
- No of C.D.-57
- No. of reading Halls with details like size, seating capacity :- 80 Student
Hostels Facilities :
- Built of HostelArea :- 342.63sq.mt.
- Total Capacity :- 100 Student
- Grants received from the various Agencies .
- Parking Shed for Girl Student-Pune University
- Ground Development - From District Sports Office, A. Ngar
- CCTV Camera Pune University
- Lab Equipment & Library Books (UGC Delhi)
- Womens Hostel (UGC Delhi)
- Laboratory Infrastructure from DST.
- General Development grant from UGC.
- Principal / Director’s Office 600 Sq.ft.
- No. of Class rooms with size 09 (1200 Sq.ft.each),(600 Sq.ft.)
- Seminar Hall 01(2400 Sq.ft.)
- Staff Room 01(400 Sq.ft.)
- Students Common Room 01(400 Sq.ft.)
- Ladies Common Room, Women Empowerment cell 01(1200 Sq.ft.)
- Guest House 01(540 Sq.ft.)
- Sanitary Block 03(01 Ladies, 01 Gents,01Physicaly Disabled)
- Examination Block 01(280 Sq.ft.)
- Administrative Block 01(600 Sq.ft.)
- Gymkhana 01(1200 Sq.ft.)
- Canteen 01(400 Sq.ft.)
- Physics 01(1200 Sq.ft.)
- Chemistry 02(1200 Sq.ft.)
- Mathematics 01(400 Sq.ft.)
- Computer Lab 01(1000 Sq.ft.)
- Statistics --
- Botany 01(1200 Sq.ft.)
- Zoology 01(1200 Sq.ft.)
Play Ground Facility :
- 400 mtr.Running Track.
- Volly ball Ground-02 Grounds(18 mtr.x9 mtr)
- Kho-Kho Ground-01 Grounds(29 mtr.x16 mtr)
- Kabbaddi Ground-01 Grounds(13 mtr.x10 mtr)
- Football Ground-01 Grounds(100 mtr.x90 mtr)
- Cricket Ground-01 Ground.
- Basket ball Ground-01 Grounds(100 mtr.x90 mtr)
Gymkhana Facility Indoor Games-
- Table tennis-01
- Multy Gym-01(7 Station Gym)
- Carom Board-01
- Chess-02 Set.
Programs for student and Staff.
- Marshal Art (Judo & Karate)
- Weight Loose Programme.
- Body building programme.
- Physical Fitness & Sport Skill test for First year student.
Teaching equipment details
- Computers 49
- L.C.D.Projector 05
- T.V. 02
- Laptop 03
- Water Filter (R O) 02
Divyagan physical facility
Exam Divyangjan Facility
Girl rest room Facility
Drinking water Facility