Alumni Coordination Committee
ACSC ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
|1||Mr.Patil Balraj Vasantrao||President|
|2||Ms.Nalkar Jyoti Sahebrao||Vice President|
|3||Dr.Shingote Sopan Narayan||Secretary|
|4||Mr.Aute Dilip Shankar||Additional Secretary|
|5||Dr. Tajane Umesh Annasaheb||Treasure|
|6||Dr.Shinde Nvanath Bhausaheb||Member|
|7||Mr. Antre Pramod Subhash||Member|
|8||Mr.Palghadmal Vinod Sahadu||Member|
|9||Ms.Kadu Swati Popat||Member|
|10||Ms.Dighe Sharayu Gitaram||Member|
|11||Mr.Dighe Vaibhav Kishor||Member|
- To provide a common platform for the interaction between the present and past students.
- To extend co-operation regarding economical, educational, professional and legal issues as per rules.
- To encourage students for higher education.
- Solve the domestic and individual problems of the members.
- Bring about social change like eradication of out dated traditions, dowery system and casteism.
- To include the virtues of patriotism national integration.
- Increase health awareness in the society.
- To propagate and educate the society regarding various government scheme.
- Introduction of special Programme for senior citizens, women and children.
- Initiate activities for the removal of illiteracy, untouchably and diseases.
Contribution of Alumni
- Alumni of the college meet periodically and interact with the faculty members and principal. They make necessary suggestion for the academic development, infrastructure facilities and extracurricular activities of the college.
- Alumni always motivate and guide the present students.
- So far the alumni have contributed an amount of Rs-37,260.
- The alumni association is actively involved in counseling students on academic and domestic issues.