The alumni association was registered in Aug. 2012 (Reg. No 207/Aug.2012) with the blessing of Padmabhushan Shri.Balasaheb Vikhe Patil. It provides a forum for alumni to maintain and develop their links with the college.
The mission is to support and promote the interest of alumni and college community. It is done by creating personal links with them. The association plays an important role in providing services needed to either of them.
|1||Mr. Antre Pramod Subhash||President|
|2||Mr. Gavhane Hari Bhausaheb||Vice-President|
|3||Principal Shinde Rangnath Shrikisan||Secretary|
|4||Mr. Waditake Gangaram Kondiram||Add. secretary|
|5||Mr. Tajane Umesh Annasaheb||Treasurer|
|6||Mr. Tamboli Shakur Usmanbhai||Member|
|7||Mr.Shinde Nvanath Bhausaheb||Member|
|8||Mr. Dighe Dhanajay Dinkar||Member|
|9||Mr. Gholap Prashaant Sampat||Member|
|10||Miss. Bhongal Janabai Damodhar||Member|
|11||Miss Dhamak Rekha Dilip||Member|
Alumni Association Coordinator:
Dr. K. V. Palghadmal
- To provide a common platform for the interaction between the present and past students.
- To extend co-operation regarding economical, educational, professional and legal issues as per rules.
- To encourage students for higher education.
- Solve the domestic and individual problems of the members.
- Bring about social change like eradication of out dated traditions, dowery system and casteism.
- To include the virtues of patriotism national integration.
- Increase health awareness in the society.
- To propagate and educate the society regarding various government scheme.
- Introduction of special Programme for senior citizens, women and children.
- Initiate activities for the removal of illiteracy, untouchably and diseases.
Contribution of Alumni
- Alumni of the college meet periodically and interact with the faculty members and principal. They make necessary suggestion for the academic development, infrastructure facilities and extracurricular activities of the college.
- Alumni always motivate and guide the present students.
- So far the alumni have contributed an amount of Rs-37,260.
- The alumni association is actively involved in counseling students on academic and domestic issues.