Candidates seeking admission to any courses offered by this college should directly apply to the college, through the prescribed application form. Application form duly filled and accompanied by the required documentary evidences should be submitted to the College, before due date. The college authorities scrutinize the applications and prepare a merit list based on the marks obtained by the student. If selected, the candidate has to pay the required fee and report to the Head of respective departments immediately.
The candidates who have passed the bachelors degree examination in the respective subject with at least a second class are eligible to apply for the postgraduate course.
Rules and Regulations
- All application should accompany the following attested copies of certificates.
Marks list of qualifying examination.
Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the institute last attended.
Passport size photograph.(latest)
- Admission is open to every eligible candidate.
- Student should comply with the ordinance of 157 of Savitribai Phule Pune University, regarding maintenance of discipline and good conduct.
- Admission to PG course is granted on the basis of the information furnished by the candidate in the application form. If the same is found to be wrong / inadequate / false, his or her admission will be liable to be cancelled.
- All admissions are subject to grant of eligibility certificate of University.
- Student coming from other Universities should submit migration certificate to the university.
|M.Com. in Business Administration||60||2 Yrs|
|M.Com. in Marketing Management||60||2 Yrs|
|M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry||24||2 Yrs|