Candidates seeking admission to any courses offered by this college should directly apply to the college, through the prescribed application form. Application form duly filled and accompanied by the required documentary evidences should be submitted to the College, before due date. The college authorities scrutinize the applications and prepare a merit list based on the marks obtained by the student.
The candidate who have passed the HSC examination in the respective course can apply
Rules and Regulations:
• All application should accompany the following attested copies of certificates.
• Marks list of qualifying examination.
• Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the institute last attended.
• Passport size photograph.(latest)
• Admission is open to every eligible candidate.
• If a candidate fails to pay prescribed fees before the specified date, his / her admission to the course will be treated as cancelled.
• Student should comply with the ordinance of 157 of Savitribai Phule Pune University, regarding maintenance of discipline and good conduct.
• Admission to UG course is granted on the basis of the information furnished by the candidate in the application form. If the same is found to be wrong / inadequate / false, his or her admission will be liable to be cancelled.
• All admissions are subject to grant of eligibility certificate of University.
Faculty of Arts
- Political Science
Faculty of Commerce
- Business Administration
Faculty of Science