Introduction:- Physics department is established during the academics year 2011-12. Physics department conducted the courses for F.Y.B.Sc. & S.Y.B.Sc. Level. Two full time staff is working in the department.
- To undertake quality related research studies, Training program for the students and farmer.
- Promoting the use of renewable energy source in rural area.
- Fostering the physics technology among the students
- To encourage the physics student for self-evaluation, to increase the accountability and innovation in physics.
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Qualifi cation||Contact No||Photo|
Activities and Highlight of Department:-
- Students are encouraged to solve the quantitative and qualitative attitude test.
- Guidance for higher education including Teaching, Research studies, Training and Co-curricular activities.
- Guidance for students by personal counseling for individual problems through student’s teacher Guardians Scheme.
- Extra efforts are taken for personality development and communication skill. Students are encouraged to communicate English in spite of Marathi.
- Extra care is taken for slow learner through remedial and bridge course to enrich the knowledge of students.
- Teacher develops laboratory experimental kits for understanding of the practical e.g. Characteristics of semiconductor device like diode, Kirchhoff’s laws, Charging and discharging of capacitor.
- Department organized study tours and science exhibition for students and energy popularization program for villagers.