Botany department is established during the academics year 2011-12. Botany department conducted the courses for F.Y.B.Sc.& S.Y.B.Sc.Level. Two full time staff is working in the department.
- To undertake quality related research studies, Training program for the students and farmer.
- Promoting the use of plants in medicinal Purpose in rural area.
- Fostering the Botany technology among the students
- To encourage the Botany student for self-evaluation, to increase the accountability and innovation in Botany.
|Name of Faculty||Designation||Qualifi
|Miss.More D.R||Head of Department||M.Sc.
|Miss. Shelke P.D.||Assi. Professor||M.Sc.
Activities and Highlight of Department:-
- Students are encouraged to solve the quantitative and qualitative attitude test.
- Guidance for higher education including Teaching, Research studies, Training and Co-curricular activities.
- Guidance for students by personal counseling for individual problems through student’s teacher Guardians Scheme.
- Extra efforts are taken for personality development and communication skill. Students are encouraged to communicate English in spite of Marathi.
- Extra care is taken for slow learner through remedial and bridge course to enrich the knowledge of students.
- Department organized study tours and science exhibition for students and medicinal plants program for villagers.